Our Company and Philosophy
Airnetic, LLC, is headquartered in Henderson, NV. Founded in 2013, the company specializes in high-end professional-grade, on-demand oxygen systems. Designed specifically for the veterinary marketplace, we are on track to become one of the fastest-growing veterinary-specific oxygen systems in the Country.
Our oxygen systems are currently being sold in the United States and Canada.
We serve veterinary practices of all types and sizes including; Independent practices, multi-practice hospital groups, and large enterprise-level organizations.
Compact. Powerful. Proven.
Our sole purpose and focus is to help veterinary practices solve their oxygen supply issues with proven, reliable oxygen solutions that meet their specific practice needs.
We invite you to experience the freedom and benefits of "unlimited oxygen" without being restricted to a costly volume-based contract. Airnetic oxygen systems feature:
- Integrated Systems Technology
- Compact footprint
- Tanks pressurized to 165 PSI
- Real-time oxygen purity readout
- Internal component performance monitoring
- Multiple remote alarm alerts
- Oilless compressor technology
- -100 oxygen dew-point
- Lower energy consumption
- Lower decibel noise pollution
- Exceptional average equipment life (when properly maintained)
- Add-on flexibility as the hospital's patient list grows.
- 24/7 Tech Support line (based in the USA)