Six key performance questions to help you choose the right veterinary oxygen system for your practice.
June 28th, 2019
Today, advances in oxygen technology are having a positive impact in the way veterinary practices purchase and use oxygen in their veterinary practices. Considering longer equipment life and compact, yet powerful performance obtained, the traditional method of only focusing on low price may not be in your best interest. That is especially true when it comes to comparing prices of traditional oxygen generation systems to Airnetic’s advanced, professional grade, high-performance On-Demand Oxygen Systems.
When comparing high-volume oxygen generator systems (30LPM – 180LPM) some of the more important metrics to review include:
Peak Usage Periods
- What is the “peak” production capacity of the system?
- How long can the system deliver the required oxygen demand during peak usage periods?
- What happens if your oxygen use exceeds the production capacity of the system for several hours?
Will encounter “unexpected line pressure drops” during peak usage periods, especially when multiple drops, ICU cages, and other equipment are in use at the same time?
System Performance Monitoring
Some key “system monitoring” questions are:
- How do I know what my oxygen purity is in “real time?”
- How do I know if the system’s compressors are performing correctly?
- What happens if the systems oxygen tanks oxygen tanks are low?
- How do I know if there is a problem with oxygen system?
Without answers to these important questions, before you buy; your practice could be operating in the dark and not aware of a problem until the equipment malfunctions.
Maintenance & Service
- What kind of routine maintenance is involved?
- Is there a “Preventative Maintenance Service Agreement available?
- Is there an Extended Warranty available?
- What is the Warranty cost?
- Who do I call if I have a problem in the middle of the night?
System Startup and Staff Training
- Who will be on-site to start the system up and train my staff?
- Is there a charge for this service?
- Can the system be expanded as your practice grows?
- How much space will the expanded system require?
Airnetic Oxygen Systems
Airnetic’s professional grade oxygen system is a proven and scaleable, on-demand solution that provides oxygen throughout your veterinary practice. With a small operating footprint and exceptional reliability, the Airnetic oxygen system is a reliable solution for veterinary hospitals of all size.
Airnetic offers veterinary oxygen systems from 20lpm to 180lpm.
If you need to talk someone now, simply call us at: 800-923-6711.